Dekart SIM Explorer is an intelligent cell phone card processing tool, designed to view and edit the contents of a GSM SIM, 3G USIM or CDMA R-UIM card. Dekart SIM Explorer allows you to view and edit the raw data; provides a more convenient way to display the information, interpret the contents of the file and show it in a human-readable form. Besides viewing and editing files, the application can scan a SIM card in order to reveal unknown files. Dekart SIM Explorer allows you to conduct a 'live' analysis of a SIM card (i.e. operate with the card directly) or an 'offline' analysis (i.e. the data are backed up to a file and processed without having the SIM card itself).
Whether you're reverse engineering, gathering evidence by analyzing a SIM/USIM/R-UIM card, or managing your company's SIM cards - SIM Explorer is a tool you'll find useful.
Dekart SIM Explorer is compatible with all smart card readers complying with the PC/SC specification.
- View and edit the contents of a SIM card.
- Powerful search mechanism.
- Several scanning modes:
- smart scan is fast and able to find any standard SIM or USIM file;
- full scan will find all the files on the card, even if they are not defined by the standards.
-View information about any file on the SIM card, as well as interpret the contents of standard SIM and USIM files.
-View detailed information about the SIM card and the smart card reader.
-View the status and manage the SIM card's access codes (the state of PIN and PUK, the number of code entering attempts remaining, change the PIN, enable or disable the PIN, unblock the card).
-Backup and restore individual files, as well as the entire SIM card.
-Activate and deactivate files (if you have sufficient privileges).
-Increase cyclic files.
-Manage ADF files.
-Interpret and display SIM/USIM/R-UIM toolkit applications.
-Extendable list of PLMN codes.
-Extendable list of language codes.
» version 1.4 - posted on 2010-09-04
batch processing mode, improved handling of ADM codes, individual program settings for different user accounts; improved compatibility with Windows Vista and Windows 7, display SFI, if available.
» version 1.2 - posted on 2008-12-11
Side by side visual SIM card comparison with highlighting;
Generate printable SIM card report;
Compute SIM hash;
SIM Explorer is associated with .sim files;
Save card's ATM to .sim file;
Save proactive commands to .sim file;
New icons in the program's interface, as well as other UI;
END-USER SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT: THIS END-USER SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (EITHER AN INDIVIDUAL OR A SINGLE ENTITY) AND DEKART. ("DEKART") FOR THE SOFTWARE IDENTIFIED ABOVE. BY INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING ALL OR ANY PORTION OF THE SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE TO YOU, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE; INSTEAD, RETURN THE PACKAGE TO THE COMPANY FROM WHICH YOU RECEIVED IT AND YOU WILL RECEIVE A FULL REFUND IF YOU: (A) DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE AND (B) RETURN IT WITH PROOF OF PAYMENT WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS OF THE PURCHASE DATE.
1. DEFINITIONS. "Software" means (a) all of the contents of the files, disk(s), CD-ROM(s) or other media with which this Agreement is provided, including but not limited to (i) Dekart or third party computer information or software; (ii) related explanatory written materials or files ("Documentation"); and (iii) fonts; and (b) upgrades, modified versions, updates, additions, and copies of the Software, if any, licensed to you by Dekart (collectively, "Updates"). "Use" or "Using" means to access, install, download, copy or otherwise benefit from using the functionality of the Software in accordance with the Documentation. "Dekart" means Dekart., having its legal address at Alba Iulia 75, Chisinau, MD 2071, Moldova, and / or its affiliates/branches.
2. GRANT OF LICENSE. As long as you comply with the terms of this Agreement, Dekart grants to You a non-exclusive, non-transferable right for Your internal use to Use the Software in a quantity necessary for its intended purposes described in the Documentation. The Software may include or be bundled with other software programs licenses under different terms and/or licensed by a vendor other than Dekart. Use of any software programs accompanied by a separate license agreement is governed by that separate license agreement. Any third party software that may be provided with the Software is included for use at Your option. Dekart is not responsible for any third party's software and shall have no liability for Your use of third party software.
3. EVALUATION. If the Software is an evaluation version or is provided to You for evaluation purposes, then Your license to use the Software is limited solely to internal evaluation purposes in accordance with the terms of the evaluation offering under which You received the Software and expires 30 days from installation (or such other period as indicated by the Software) and the Software may cease to function. Upon expiration of the evaluation period, You must discontinue use of the Software and delete the Software entirely from Your system. The Software may contain an automatic disabling mechanism that prevents its use after a certain period of time, so You should back up Your system and take other measures to prevent any loss of files or data.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. The Software and any copies that You are authorized by Dekart to make are the intellectual property of and are owned by Dekart. No title to or ownership of the Software is transferred to You. Dekart owns and retains all title and ownership of all intellectual property rights in the Software, including any adaptations or copies. You acquire only a license to use the Software. The structure, organization and code of the Software are the valuable trade secrets and confidential information of Dekart. The Software is copyright protected.
5. NON-DEKART PRODUCTS. The Software may include or be bundled with hardware or other software programs licensed or sold by a vendor other then Dekart. Any such products are provided on and "AS IS" basis and are not warranted by Dekart. Any warranty service for non-Dekart products is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty.
6. LIMITED WARRANTY. Dekart warrants to You that for ninety (90) days from date of purchase (the "Warranty Period): (a) the media on which
the Software is stored will be free of defects; (b) the Software will substantially conform to the Documentation accompanying the Software. If the defective item(s) are returned to Dekart or if You send an error report(s) to Dekart within the Warranty Period, Dekart will at its sole discretion either resolve the problem(s), or replace the Software, or refund the license fees You paid for the Software. Any misuse or unauthorized modification of the Software voids this warranty. The warranty referenced above is Your sole and exclusive remedy and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. The warranty referenced above does not apply to Software provided free of charge. Such Software is provided "AS IS" without any warranties of any kind. The Software is not designed, manufactured or intended for use of distribution with on-line control equipment in hazardous environments requiring fail-safe performance. Such as in the operation of nuclear facilities, aircraft navigation, communication, or control systems, direct life support machines, weapons systems, or other uses in which failure of the software could lead directly to death, personal injury, or serve physical or environment damage.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL DEKART BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, CLAIMS OR COSTS WHATSOEVER OR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS, EVEN IF AN DEKART REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS, DAMAGES, CLAIMS OR COSTS OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS REFERENCED ABOVE APPLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW IN YOUR JURISDICTION. DEKART'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE SOFTWARE, IF ANY. The above exclusions and limitations will not apply to claims relating to death or personal injury. In those jurisdictions that do not allow the exclusion or limitations damages, Dekart's liability shall be limited or excluded to the maximum extent allowed within those jurisdictions.
8. EXPORT RESTRICTION. You will comply fully with all applicable laws and regulations of United States and other countries ("Export Laws") to assure that Software is not: (a) exported, directly or indirectly, in violation of Export Laws; or (b) used for any purpose prohibited by Export Laws.
9. GOVERNING LAW. Any use of the program which is illegal under international or local law is forbidden by this licence. Any such action is the sole responsibility of the person committing the action.
10. TERM. This Agreement becomes effective on the date You legally acquire the Software and will automatically terminate if You breach any of its terms. Upon termination of this Agreement, You must destroy the original and all copies of the Software or return them to Dekart and delete the Software from Your system(s).
11. NO SPYWARE. The Dekart software does not contain spyware of any kind. It does not install any tracking software on your system, or collect personal information about you and your browsing habits. Dekart software does not "spy" on other programs you run or web sites you visit. We also don't serve monitor usage or serve ads from the client software. The Dekart software does not come bundled with any third party software.